- get an RJ45 to D25 connector (e.g. from Minitran)
- connect pin 5 (green cable; trigger pulse) with pin no. 10 on parallel port
- connect pin 8 (white/grey cable; ground) with pin no. 24 on parallel port
Use hyperterminal to configure the Lumina response box:
- start hyperterminal
- click cancel
- File > Properties
- connect using COM1
- baud rate = 9600
- data bits = 8
- stop bits = 1
- flow control = none
Settings Lumina response box:
- 9600 baud
- In Presentation, select the Settings tab and then select Response on the left.
- Click the Parallel Port Device button:
- On the Parallel Input Device dialogue box, enter the following settings.
- Click Close.
- Click the Serial Input Device button:
- On the Serial Input Device Settings dialogue box, enter the following settings.
- Click OK.
- Select Port on the left, and enter the following settings: